Monday, October 01, 2007

I wanna go through it.

I am clear and calm now. My tears are dried. My heart has stopped beating. Why still insist for explanations when i have all the answers in mind? I don't need all your lies. I don't wanna give you any more chances to rub salt on my wound. All your stupid excuses, i wonder if you think I'm stupid too to belief them. 1, 2,3... It's enough. I used to think that no matter what you do, as long as I'm the only one... But it's not the truth. The truth is you would never change.


When i cried myself all along the return journey, what were you doing instead? When i told you how much i love you and that i can't live without you, what's in your mind? When i asked you to hug me, who's in your mind actually? When i was waiting for you at home, what were you doing at the other side? No more, i don't need you to say or do anything. It's too late, meaningless. You will regret for what you do now. I curse you. I curse.

No comments: