Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another Sip of Beer Before I Die.


I thought the beer at Brozeit is nice enough, till i went to this place called Brewerkz at Clarke Quay last night. This place totally change my perceptions about beer. They serve a wide range of beers where you can't find anywhere else, all freshly brewed. Plus it's riverside, making the atmosphere just so-right! ;p



At last i found a nice place to chill out in Singapore. Woa i like this place so much, i like i like!! Alright, i shall thanks Mr. Gary who was kind enough to bring me there.


Look, this huge tank of beer is enough for...10 years' consumption?

A minus point of this place is they close at 12am, wtf right?! I bet their business will go tenfold if they open till morning. Well some of the beers come in bottle too for take away but i personally think that it's not as nice.

Some random pictures


This place allow me to throw my exams stress behind for few hours at least. Uhh...exam is killing me!!




Side track: My jeans got 3 holes, a new pair of jeans for me anyone? ;p



No comments: