Monday, November 19, 2007

Chocoholic.

Alright, since i like shopping so much and can't live without chocolate at the same time. So, way to release exam stress? ---> Chocolate shopping!

Went down to the mini mart to top up my food just now, and i ended up buying this:


All chocolates!! Ok, please ignore the Lay's. (Between, Lay's in sour cream and onion is nice!) My hand was so itchy, wanted to buy more but my inner self told me to stop. Don't think this would be enough for 2 weeks supply before my exams end though. I looked for mint chocolate but couldn't get any ;(
Well, too make myself feel better, i bought this:


Look at my food supply now:




Side track: I wanna have a magical box of chocolates, sweets and junk food, with never ending supply. For my birthday maybe?


Shit this blog is getting irritating with my on-off birthday wishes.

No comments: