Friday, November 02, 2007

November. I'm Looking Forward.

When i was sitting in the bus just now, i overheard a dialog which almost drove me crazy. The uncle said that since everybody has 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 grand grandparents etc, so it's actually a geometry series. And when we count the number of grandparents we have back in 1000 years, we'll find that it's actually more than the world's population at that time...blah blah blah...


Oh my freaking God, what the hell is my great grandparents have to do with geometry series?!

Already the math module I'm taking in this semester causes me so much trouble ( I swear i won't take any math modules after this, never ever! ) and he starts talking stuffs like that beside me. I feel like killing him at that moment, or myself. :/

Can we live a peaceful life without talking bout math? I think the world would be merrier without numbers!



Side track:

I have a very sweet tooth recently. Look what i had for my lunch just now


No comments: