Friday, January 04, 2008

Hippie New Year!!

It's 2008! Which also means that holiday's coming to an end. I'm gonna stick back to the mundane routine. No more parties, no more lok-lok after parties, no more bak kut teh, no more williams, no more beer session, no more watching series, no more waking up late, no more shopping! ;((

All these aside, during the holidays, i...




Reunion-ed with my best friends

...and my party partners.

Watched the sunset with my love ones.

Attempted to climb the tree like a koala bear

...but failed.

Convinced my bf who is acrophobia to take a ride on the very scary cable car with me.

Made our very own tang-yuen

...and fried rice. (Thou it turned out to be quite bad, lol.)

Went up the highlands just for the tea farm

...and the strawberry.

Went to Ipoh just for the chicken rice.


And wut else but drink?

21st birthday is over, holiday's over, now I'm 22. A weird feeling pops up telling me that time's gonna fly very fast once i blow 21 candles. 22 freaking years I've wasted, half my life, am still unsure what's in front, shit.


7 is my favourite number, and 2007 was definitely a year to remember. I made the very decision to leave my motherland and study in a strange country all alone, part of my family left the country to start everything all over again, and now when i go back home, my home ain't like a home anymore...If everyone has a weakest point, mine is family, i guess.


What else, when things were all against me, the person whom i trusted so much walked away from me. I nearly killed, by words. For the first time in my entire 21 years i see how sharp words can be. After that was lots and lots of thunder storm before the sunny day.



2008 Resolutions: Love my family more. Kill the distance. Lose weight? =P


Arrgghh...i need to freaking pull up my CAP too!!

No comments: