Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This Is How People Cook In The 21st Century.

My lovely neighbour decided to cook me dinner, garlic rice and teriyaki chicken. Ingredients?
-Rice
-Garlic
-Ginger (It's for the garlic rice. Something new I learned today.)
-Chicken
-Coke and orange juice (? And this is for the teriyaki marinade. Another thing I learned today.)

And most importantly,


-A freaking lap top. To google for the recipe. Omg I learned 3 new things today.


Well i'm not going to post pictures of her kelam kabut-ness when cooking or neither the pictures of the food. It wasn't bad at all, perhaps the rice is a lil bit too wet, the meat is a lil bit too old, and the teriyaki sauce tastes a lil bit weird. That's all. Not bad. No? But I think her boyfriend thinks the other way. From things he said like "The colour of the rice looks weird", "Why do you use coke and orange juice to make the teriyaki marinade when you can just buy the teriyaki sause in bottle?", to "Cooking is not about following the recipe, it's about using your instinct."
Wtf. I was damn pissed at the moment. I swear if he's my boyfriend i'd just push his head into the microwave.

To all the guys out there, cooking is tiring, it's NOT easy. When a woman cooks for you means she is trying to make you happy and to fullfil your freaking ego. (Admit it, men just like women to cook for them.) Cooking makes a woman look greasy/smelly/break their manicure. Please remember that we can choose to dress up nicely and go for fine dining instead of being an aunty in the kitchen. So next time when a woman cooks for you, be it your girl friend/wife/mother- Shut you mouth up and eat. I don't care how can you eat with your mouth shut. Just shut up.

--

Some randoms pictures:


I lost all my pictures taken during cny. This is the only one left which looks like cny. (Still very angry with Mr. Engineer.) I only have 5 days of cny, I'm still damn emo now. I wanna eat dried meat. ><


This old man is 70+ I guess? He's a Ph.D in math, retired and currently back to uni. He's taking physical chem with me. Life long learning, we proclaim.


I found this old pictures of mine. When my tongue was still a virgin. Hasn't been pierced. Lolx. Shit i miss my hair back then. I now have such embarrassing hair, I don't know whether should I call it straight or wavy, maybe I should call it bushy. Fuck.



Shit i just realized i wrote so much for this post, perhaps the longest post i ever had. I got german exam+assignment+tutorial+lots of reading!! Why am I still blogging now and I don't feel like stopping? It's 1.22am I think I better sleep. Yes, procrastinator I am.

No comments: