Monday, March 03, 2008

我只在乎你。

Packing
Unpacking
Packing
Unpacking...

This is what I've been doing for the previous 8 months. And the coming 7 years perhaps. Packing and unpacking up my emotional over and over. It's not easy to handle, when things happen in just a flip. For a second i feel hyper, next I'm lower than the ground. Then I'll take time to get over from the massive impact. Sometimes i feel numb, sometimes i can't hold my breath. This is worse than any cardio diseases. I can die.

I saw your face through the glass, asking me to smile. My tears kept dropping down. The few words in the mobile screen seemed to be denser than my heart. I forced my face muscles to make a smile. And you left. Flashback of the past 10 days, memory overload. The uncertainties of the future, where from and where to...I couldn't draw a crystal clear line. Your voice singing

任时光匆匆流去
我只在乎你
心甘情愿感染你的气息
人生几何能够得到知己
失去生命的力量也不可惜
所以我求求你
别让我离开你
除了你我不能感到一丝丝情意

Chinese oldies kill me.

No comments: