Sunday, June 29, 2008

A-Cup Wannabe. Lolx.

Well I talked about the all the C's, and there are also many other quotes like 3 P's 3 S's 3 K's etc. And guess what, Mr. Engineer's motto in life:

Steph, Sex and Sleep ---> The 3 S's

HAHAHAhahahahaha

Now Steph's 3 A's in life:

Alcohol, Absorbed, A-cup. HAHAHaaha so lame.

Yea I hate big boobs they take up too much space A-cup is cuter and people will definitely look slimmer with small boobs. Maybe I should do breast reduction. ><


Here comes a question: What would I do if I'm given a chance to change ONE part of my appereance?

1. Breast reduction.

2. Liposuction.

3. Leg lengthening to grow taller.

4. Fairer skin. I don't bother to find out what kind of surgery is that I like my dark skin this would be the last choice only if all of the above fail. ><>


Haih I think I'd better reduce my head size first before I can do anything. Why my head so huge like a balloon.


p/s. Euphoria last week. I'm still suffering from cam whoring deficiency syndrome but never mind I looked crap that night. It was fun though.


p/p/s. Why the advertisement showing in my blog is birth control pill. What's wrong with the AdSense IT team who they think I am I drink but I don't fuck around and I don't use it for any reasons ok.

3 comments:

eunicetan said...

MP3 and MP4 player already lah LOL

I want A cup too. Grr.

Steph said...

Jo's gonna kill me if you turn to A-cup. Ha!

eunicetan said...

I like what!