Sunday, July 20, 2008

Steph Is Officially Broke.

Lil tips to make youself happy (when you're broke).


1. Retail therapy. If you're broke, go for something real cheap. Eg. A mug.

This is the correct way to hold a mug.



2. DIY, do your hair.

3. DIY, pimp your nails.



4. Draw.



5. Grab something sweet. Eg. A piece of cake. If you're broke, 2 table spoons of sugar will do.



6. Sleep.



7. Wait, before you sleep count from 1 to 7 and make a wish that your bank account will grow to 7 digits when you wake up.



Good night people.



3 comments:

xenac said...

i usually just light a ciggie. unless i'm too broke to have one:(

eunicetan said...

I'm broke too. So broke that instead of buying my stuffs on my own I had my dad buy me the pair of sandals that I wanted. So embarrassing.

And you know what, it doesn't even appeal to me as much anymore now that I have it already. Damn it.

fryconceal said...

haih... let us broke together, or back to africa...