Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mengamuk.

School is here, but i haven't recovered from not-enough-holidays syndrome yet. =(

My timetable for this semester is killing me! Imagine i have three 8am lectures out of five days, nothing in between, and then lectures/labs from 2-8pm!! I can foresee myself being super antisocial this semester cause I'll definitely go back to sleep after the 8am lectures and wake up for lectures again then go back to freaking sleep again! And to add thing worse, out of the total 5 modules i take in this semester, 1 is non exam which is very hard to get good grade cause it's a language module, and another 3 is open book exams. Well 'open book' means students are allow to bring as many writing materials as they can into the exam hall (yes you can bring in the whole library if you want), but no it ain't a good news at all. Cause open book = damn freaking hard! Why? 1. This is NUS and the lecturers are not stupid so you will never find answers directly from the book. 2. You think you have enough time to find from the book since time is very limited for the exams? And thing will get worse if you're trying to be kiasu and bring the whole library in.

What else? 2 of the modules I'm taking dealt A LOT with maths! MATH. Does falling in love with an engineer gives me a little more sense on math? I hope so though i don't see any changes yet.

I have to freaking do well to pull up my CAP and get into the major i want. I'm soo gonna die soon. Wtf. I start to question myself why i do chemistry, in NUS some more. Except for those real smarty pants most of the people here will realise that they are not as smart as they thought once they get into NUS. I am a typical example.

I feel stupid. =(

No comments: