Saturday, February 02, 2008

Quote My Word, Priscilla.

Going back home in 3 hours and i didn't sleep well the whole night. I think i'm the earliest among all my friends to go back home for cny celebration. Though i don't actually celebrate it, stirctly speaking. I freakingly skip 4.5days of school before and after cny, so yea call me champion. What to do my best friend's having a huge birthday party tonight, which i call it wild wild vest night cause she forces everybody to wear vest. So there i dig my old old vest from the wardrobe which i bought century ago (and hardly wear it) and bought another vest the other day. Last year's party was fun, hopefully tonight will be fun too else waste my energy and money to get vest, lolx... Ok i shall make myself drunk faster if it's not fun tonight. We shall then die together, Prisci. =p


Call me shallow but i think guys in vest and white shirt look yummy, think Justin Timberlake. Too bad more than half of the male population around me bend one side. Well i have no prejudices against them, i support free love. What i'm trying to say is that they can watch only but cannot...? ( I cannot think of a better word to replace 'eat', wtf.)

Oh never mind my Mr. Engineer is yummy too. =p


Steph in support for free love!


No comments: