Sunday, March 23, 2008

Can't Think Of A Title.

Omg i neglected my blog for weeks!! Is it a good sign that i have nothing much to complain in life or could it be that i suddenly lost the ability to express myself? I guess it's the later one.


I think I become more materialistic the older i am, all my problems now revolve with money money money. Okay I'm shallow i know but don't deny the fact that money is the key to a comfortable lifestyle. How can your soul be contented when you're starving? I actually calculated how much I spend in a month and the number comes out to be freaking scary. Can anyone tell me the fastest way to get rich? Maybe i should just sell myself off, wtf. Or should i sell my blood like him? I don't want the shit t-shirt give me money!

x

Obsession of the moment:

Money.

Nail art. I don't like to keep long nails and can never keep my mani/pedi for more than a week but wtf who cares i just like it maybe i can do it for other people and make money! I freaking need sponsorship for nail art course, anyone? Sponsor me and get life long free mani/pedi.

Curling my hair. Okay, and Mr. Engineer's hair. Maybe i can do it for other people too and make money??




Some random pictures of my and Mr. Engineer, omg we're sooo self absorbed taking photos non stop anywhere anytime. Maybe we can join 'the most self absorbed couple in the world' contest and win some prizes.

In the room.


In front of the mirror.

On the bed.

In the car.

In the club.

In the karaoke.

Watching F1.



Shit i think this blog entry is too shallow until i cannot tahan. Let talk bout something deep.

Save the environment, don't hang your clothes on the tree! Omg can you see the ugly underwear? I can hear the tree crying, damn pity okay.


No comments: