Friday, May 02, 2008

Mia.

Thanks to the lousy internet connection which can never go to blogger, and partly due to my laziness. Omg i'm more like a orang asli now few weeks without proper connection to www.

><


Toooo many things during the past few weeks, not gonna tell in details though. A news is not a news anymore if it's late so what for. Well I'll sum up them like this: catching up with my best girl, shopping but ended up empty hand, out with my brother for movie like a couple, birthday party of a few random friends, gossips sharing at the mamak, mum's birthday, dinner with long lost friend...Oh yea i was sick, which made me missed a few more parties and got to stay away from some drama. Always wanna insulate myself from drama/fight/rumour, detox heh. When each party has his own 'truth', freaking pretend to be deaf/blind/dumb make things a lot easier.


Trying to get life back on track, though I'm still unsure of what i want i life. And what's worse, sometimes things coming to our way will just make a huge U-turn and disappear the the corner. Some people seem to have everything in the world, cash, cars, cards and all the other c's but ironically what they want is just a simple life, which is unreachable for them. So yea maybe i should be contented and just stick with my simple life.


This is what makes my day:

Having a kid like this is like falling in love all over again. Smiles :)))

Getting ready to go down south to clear some stuffs, will update more.

No comments: