Monday, May 05, 2008

Steph The Lazy Bug.

Shit my Mini SD adapter died and so my bluetooth. Boohoo can't blog bout my trip to south.


x

People say there's no ugly woman in this world but only lazy woman. Well it's been A WHILE since i last treat myself as a real woman. Used to control my diet strictly, full body scrub and home facial twice a week, hair treatment every week, saloon facial every month, and not to mention frequent visit to the spa with mum. Now, i allow myself to eat whatever my stomach wants, i forgot when was the last time i do facial at home. And worst,

I didn't pluck my eyebrow for weeks and it's now totally out of shape.

><

My zaman gemilang has gone. Fuck what happen to me.

Damn emo now i need to change my attitude I'm gonna pluck my eyebrow now and exercise before i sleep.


Time to change people!

No comments: