Friday, May 09, 2008

Steph And Her Lame Jokes.

Woke up Wednesday morning, walked to the washroom as usual with my eyes half open. The empty King size bed reminded me that they have left. Two of my love one. 40 days freaking fly off. Sigh no more home dishes/tong shui/chicken soups to feed me, and no more disturbing karaoke. I'm a homeless kid again.

You never know how much something means to you untill you lose it, except your weight. Wtf such a lame joke. ><


But isn't it true?


x


Trip down south was great. Regardless of the freaking hot weather almost 2 weeks without rain can you imagine. And i discovered some of my talents





Pose stupidly in the picture.



Eat.

And


Spending money on unnecessary stuffs, like clothes.

And cowboy hat?



Sidetrack:

This is what a ten year-old girl wrote

The dog bites his ball today.

><

No comments: