Sunday, June 01, 2008

Time To Absorbed.

Taking care of kids ain't easy, nevertheless taking care of 30 freaking kids. My body system rised white flag after a day trip to Sekinchang, flu virus attack. But I still had fun! Look at this how can you not happy staying at such place every day facing the paddy, fishing, painting batik and kite flying, omg i love kite flying. Wanted to do this since forever. ><



Yea can you see that 30 kids flying kite at the same time it's just ridiculous. All the kites are gonna tied up together so we didn't do it. ;(((

And once again I discovered more of my talents, I can paint!!


Not bad righttttttttt ;)))



Not talented enough? Next, I'm gonna freak all you people out of you ass...


















I can cut hair too!



Damn unprofessional using old newspaper to cover the body but who cares as long as I can do it and it looks just the same as any other saloon cut, or maybe nicer. ><


So much more nicer right before and after??!! Omg I'm damn proud of myself now. I'm gonna do it more anyone interested?

5 comments:

eunicetan said...

haih I want to pity your bf so much lah lol

PiercedArt said...

crazy cousin going more and more cookoo day after day.
Kwan restrain ur metal gf aka my mental cousin.
Hahahahaha...

Steph said...

Please la you people my bf is the mossttttt luckiest person in the world. ><
Lovely cousin, you wanna change new hair stylist?

eunicetan said...

eh mana tu sekinchang?

Steph said...

Neighbour, Sekinchang is some where Kuala Selangor. Google it! ><