Sunday, June 08, 2008

Steph Goes Simple.

Brother Kc said my hair cut is nice and demanded me to cut for him. So does my sister she even asked me to cut for her husband and son! Sigh why my family so stingy nowadays our zaman gemilang has totally gone. ><

Called mum to complain bout the fuel hike the other day, guess what she gave me a 4 digit number to buy and asked to me try my luck. Wasted my RM9 at Sports Toto, ish. Proven again money will not fall down from the tree.

Home hanging last night.


Historical moment of the century: Mr. Oney cooks.


p.s. Can you see the whisky on the table, omg we are such drunkards. Tsk tsk.

x



Another historical moment: Priscilla bakes, not for me but for Mr. K. I always wonder why he has such big impact on her. Being her best friend what I have is a disproportion cheese cake from the left over, having oreo crush thicker than the cheese layer, aka a retarded cheese cake. ><


Craving of the moment: Kopitiam food. Think roti bakar, half boiled egg, nasi lemak, white coffee and asam laksa, and a great company of friend, that makes up a day. ;)))



x


Steph being a lil emo:

I can't sleep at night, I face issues that never seem to be solved, sometimes I wake up in the morning and ask myself why the hell I'm doing things I don't like when I can simply choose a less bumpy and stony road. But fuck it, I know I'm going through this. People, don't think having less trouble and no worries in life is good, suck it up and grow through it.

3 comments:

eunicetan said...

I went for roti bakar + kaya and hot hot milo breakfast with my parents today so syok xDDDD

Steph said...

Neighbour, fedex me some penang food ><

eunicetan said...

LOL hmm i shall be selfish. No. You come over xDDDD