Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blame Mr. Engineer.

Due to some stupid reason which I'm not gonna reveal here, I faught with Mr. Engineer and smashed my phone. That makes me damn regretted now cause instead of a 3G Sharp 903 with 3.2 mega pixel camera like this,


I'm now using a lousy phone with only 2 megapixel camera.
I should have smashed his phone instead. Ish. Cousin lynn advised me to count sheeps next time when I start emo, so it that it won't burn a hole in my pocket neither hurt anyone's feeling. Count sheep, shall try. I think I'm too garang sometimes. ><


This blog is going pictures-less or either with poor quality pictures. ;(
Okay let me post some pictures up for the last time, in remembrance of my Vodafone Sharp 903.
*cry ;((((


This is me two years ago, looking damn innocent.

This is me now, still innocent as usual. Lolx.

This is me and my African brother fry, both acting innocent.

3 comments:

xenac said...

but my phone also only 2.0mp...

=P

PiercedArt said...

innocent? now?
HAHAHAHA...
Somebody take me to the hospital.
You crack me la.

Steph said...

My evil cousins ><