Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PMS.

My patience is officially dried now. ><

Have been trying to teach my mum how to play solitaire for the past 30 minutes, the line was poor so I kept shouting in front of the screen till the whole house can listen. Sounds easy but the truth is she doesn't even know how to switch off the computer properly. Fed up finally I layan her and asked her to explore by herself. I think she's champion already at least now she knows how to call me in skype.



x


This is what happen when you see a cockroach flying towards you while brushing your teeth.




This is when you see a lizard.





Ish I hate it when I'm blogging people look at my post, it feels like a virgin being raped. Every time Mr. Engineer does this I'll make him swallow my fist, like this:

4 comments:

xenac said...

fuiyo. too bad i cut my hair already. if not, shall drag meself for a haircut date with you:)

PiercedArt said...

You have a blog but you don't want people to read cause it's like us stealing your "virginity"?
I haven't seen you fer a week and ur turning into a cow-brained cousin.
*faints*
And please...spare Kwan some mercy.
I still wanna attend the wedding function.
I want first table seats.
(:

Steph said...

Xenac: Haircut date, I'll be more than willing to cut your hair for you. *evil grin

Cousin: VVIP seat- you sit on the stage and be my MC ;p

Let's have a cousin reunion!!

eunicetan said...

Hi I want VIP seats too neighbour!